Strangeways Inside

This is a song not many people would enjoy/appreciate/understand. But I hope, like me, there would be few others who would let their hearts touched by this song...

(Since I couldn't find the song to buy anywhere around me, I'm making an excuse to use a stolen copy so people can listen to this wonderful song. I hope the copy-right holders would allow me to use it, for a short time...)

Links to a dropbox... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32103952/Mull_Historical_Society_-_09_-_Strangeways_Inside%5Bmp3lemon.net%5D.mp3




Oh and for a start up, Strangeways is a prison in England, where only the most dangerous criminals are taken, it's a wild wild world in there.

...But this song feels like the low time in which even those people regret what they have done and want to be normal and LOVE.


key (HATS TIPPING)

0 comments: